This has been one crazy week and between a spa break, work and preparing for a surprise birthday party being thrown at my house, it's been all systems go with no breaks allowed!
We had a big family shindig at my house yesterday to celebrate my aunts' 60 the birthday, a party that didn't end until 7am, and this is what I wore:
Dress: H&M - Bought a couple of months ago when the Beyonce ad came out and no longer in shops but it is on eBay
Bracelet & Earrings: Majique London
Watch: Toy Watch
Sandals (which you can't see): Guess
The ol' muggins looked like this:
- *Garnier Perfect Blur
- Dr. LeWinn's Skin Perfect Foundation in Tan
- *Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener in Bisque
- *Maybelline FitMe Concealer in 022
- Bobbi Brown Sheer Loose Powder in Pale Yellow
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- MUA Undressed Eyeshadow Palette - Shades 2, 5 and 9
- Bourjois Lineur Pinceau Liquid Liner in Black
- Revlon Photoready Mascara
- Bare Escentuals Buxom Amplified Mascara
- MAC Chromagraphic Pencil in Black Black
- *ELF Brow Lifter & Filler
- Miss Sporty Clear Mascara
- NARS Bronzer in Laguna
- MAC Blush Ombre in Ripe Peach
- MUA Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter
- MAC Lip Liner in Cherry
- MAC Lipstick in RiRi Woo
- *Rimmel Apocalips in Big Bang
Jeeeesus... That is a hell of a lot of products!!!
I am going to try and get a picture tutorial up on here of my go-to eyeshadow look because it seems to work for every occasion and can be as intense or as simple as you like, which is always a bonus.
Any questions about the outfit, accessories or makeup then drop it in the comments box.