Yesterday was a fun filled day and I finally managed to attend a couple of events in the evening which I was really excited about. I don't actually remember the last event I went to so I'm glad I went out and about yesterday and saw some of my blogger buddies who I've missed seeing over the last couple of months.
My evening started off at the Sanctum Soho Hotel for the launch of the new FashionistA Magnet Nail Polishes as designed and endorsed by The Saturdays and then led on to an event at the Aveda Institute to celebrate their 10th birthday. With two big events on the cards, I wanted a look that would work while schmoozing with the celebs (I say 'celebs' like there were loads but it was just The Saturdays, oh and some bloke from Celebrity Big Brother but don't ask me who because I haven't a clue) and at a more casual affair.
After umm-ing and ahh-ing over different eye shadow colours and which would match my outfit best, I went for this....
My standard brown-gold combo with a hot pink lip and rosy highlighted cheeks. No matter what the occasion or the outfit, these colours just always work and never fail me because they match with pretty much everything in my wardrobe and a hot pink lip never goes out of fashion.
Products I used:
- *Benefit Porefessional PRObalm
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 55
- Bobbi Brown Corrector in Bisque
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Warm Natural
- NARS Bronzer in Laguna
- MAC MSF in Stereo Rose
- *NARS Pure Matte Lipstick in Carthage
- Estee Lauder Lip Gloss in Pink Kiss
A close look at the eye makeup:
I don't know why it looks like there is no darker shade in the crease on the left eye but I can assure you that my eye shadow did match and wasn't how it looks in the photo - Weird!
Products I used:
- *ELF Brow Lifter & Filler
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- VIVO Cosmetics Pearlised Eye Shadow in Mink
- MAC Eyeshadow in Woodwinked - EVERYONE SHOULD OWN THIS!
- MAC Eyeshadow in Sable - EVERYONE SHOULD OWN THIS!
- MAC Eyeshadow in Grain
- Illamasqua Precision Ink in Abyss
- *Benefit They're Real Mascara
- MAC Chromographic Pencil in Black Black
I actually can't stress how much everyone should own MAC Woodwinked and Sable eyeshadows, they really are the best investment I ever made!
My next post will be my outfit that I wore to the events yesterday so keep your eyes peeled for it.
Until next time...
Keep swivelling those hips in your
NOTE: Products marked with * are PR samples