Continuing on my show and tell of my 'Top 10' series, these are my top 10 lip products that I find myself constantly reaching for and using on a daily or weekly basis. You'll notice one thing about all of them and that is that they are all different shades of pink, with the exception of one or two. I guess it's true that old habits die hard!
I usually go through phases with my lip products but these 10 have been the top players in my collection for the last month or longer, with the exception of the Sleek MakeUP Pout Paints as these are fairly new additions.
The first five:
From left to right:
1. *Art Deco Nude Look Lip Stylo
2. MAC Amplified Lipstick in Gulabi - Limited Edition
3. MAC Lustre Lipstick in Nude Rose - Limited Edition
4. *Sleek MakeUP Matte Lipstick in Stiletto
5. *NARS Pure Matte Lipstick in Carthage - I'm not sure if this was LE but it was part of the SS'11 collection
The bottom five...
From left to right:
1. Lancome L'Absolue Rouge in 153 Rouge Mars
2. Sleek MakeUP Sheen Lipstick in Candy Cane
3. Sleek MakeUP Pout Paint in Minx
4. Sleek MakeUP Pout Paint in Pinkini
5. Sleek MakeUP Pout Polish in Peach Perfection
I have suddenly developed a bit of a thing for Sleek MakeUP and think that it really is a great brand. Their lip products keep pulling me in and just when I think I have all the shades that I could want, I end up finding another to add to my collection. The new Pout Paints caught a lot of lingering eyes at the Destination S event and a buzz when they finally launched a couple of weeks ago in Superdrug stores and online from the Sleek MakeUP website. These little tubes of squeezy colour are pretty amazing and if you've been tempted to try the OCC Lip Tars but are put off by the price, then these are the next best thing because they only cost £4.99 each and there are some great colours to play with.
What are your favourite lip colours?
Until next time...
Keep swivelling those hips in your
NOTE: Products marked with * are PR samples