I seem to be on a roll with this blogging business so before my mojo disappears, I thought I would post a quick FOTD post for you with some of newly acquired products that I am absolutely loving!
Having been a firm fan of the Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation and Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturiser, there is a new contender in my collection - Boujois Healthy Mix Foundation. I am completely in love with it and the coverage it gives, not to mention the dewy finish.
Side view mug shot:
How gorgeous is the coverage? I'm glad I made the purchase because this is such a fab product!
Front view mug shot:
Products I used:
- *Benefit Porefessional PRO Balm
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 55 (no idea what the shade name is)
- Bobbi Brown Corrector in Bisque
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Natural
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Stereo Rose (as a blush)
- Bobbi Brown Sheer Colour Cheek Tint in Sheer Raspberry
- Illamasqua Precision Ink Liner in Abyss
- *Benefit They're Real Mascara
- Sleek MakeUp Pout Paint in Minx
- Sleek MakeUP Pout Paint in Pinkini
- Sleek MakeUP Pout Polish in Peach Perfection
There you have it! A quick spritz or two of MAC Fix+ and I was ready to go!
Until next time...
Keep swivelling those hips in your
NOTE: Products marked with * are PR samples