I love colourful eye makeup and luckily, Indian outfits always call for it so I always get to try something new. The sari I wore has been featured on here before - click HERE - as has the make up that I matched with it but I tried something a little new and went a bit futuristic-esque with it.This is what the muggins looked like:
- *Benefit Porefessional
- Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation in 4 Natural
- Bobbi Brown Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation in 4.5 Warm Natural
- Bobbi Brown Corrector in Bisque
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Warm Natural
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Stereo Rose - I had actually forgotten all about this!
- MAC Amplified Lipstick in Impassioned
I had worn a very subtle gold/pink eye shadow look in the morning so instead of removing it all, I added to it and enhanced the brightness of the shadows using the Sleek MakeUP Caribbean palette.
A closer look:
Do you see what I mean by the whole "futuristic-esque" comment that I made earlier? I have never taken my lower liner so high up before but I really wanted to try something new so figured I might as well try it out. I have to admit, it was a success and I received loads of compliments on how good it looked so needless to say that I was extremely happy!
I actually loved how the blue on the bottom lash line stood out against the colour of my eyes and the shades on the lid so I will most definitely be trying this kind of look again.
Products I used:
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- *Sleek MakeUP Caribbean Palette: Screwdriver (all over lid), Singapore Sling (crease), Martini (highlight) and Green Iguana (lower lash line)
- Illamasqua Precision Ink in Abyss
- MAC Chromographic Pencil in Black Black
- Max Factor Xperience Mascara in Black
- ELF Eyebrow Filler & Lifter
There you have it!
I'm trying to get up to speed with my blogging again and feel like I have a million and one things to do but I'm back on the scene now so look out for more reviews, outfit posts, makeup looks and allsorts on here in the next few weeks.
Until next time...
Keep swivelling those hips in your
NOTE: Products marked with * are PR samples