Yesterday was the day I made the transition.
No, I have not abandoned my beloved Blackberry and gone to Apple but I have switched handbags. I'm sure all of you know how much of a chore it is to swap the contents of your bag whether you just feel like a change or your old one is looking worse for the wear but it happens all the time. Everything in my old bag has a place and when it comes time for the ol' change over, I suddenly realise how much stuff I was lugging around in there.
While doing the swaperoo, it dawned on me that I was carrying way too many lip products in there.
Well, 15 lip products to be precise.
To be completely honest, I didn't even realise they were in my bag and missing from my storage unit until I lay them all out on my bed and tried to recall when they might have found their way into the various pockets in there.
This is what I was carrying around (from left to right):
- Sleek MakeUP Pout Polish in Monte Carlo
- Max Factor Lipfinity Lasting Lip Tint in 03 Princess Pink
- The Body Shop Lip & Cheek Stain in 01 Rose Pink
- Art Deco Nude Look Lip Stylo Long Lasting Lipstick
- Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick in 112 Ambre Rose
- Bobbi Brown Treatment Lip Shine in Papaya
- Carmex Lip Balm in Strawberry
- Carmex Moisture Plus in Sheer Peach
- NARS Lip Gloss in Orgasm
- MAC Lipstick in Viva Glam Cyndi
- MAC Lipstick in Nude Rose
- MAC Lipstick in Impassioned
- Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in 01 Apricot
- Natio Ultra Shiny Fruit Gloss in Strawberry Sundae
- Bobbi Brown Lip Balm SPF15
Out of all 15 the only ones I can recall using recently are Sleek MakeUP Pout Polish in Monte Carlo, Carmex Moisture Plus in Sheer Peach, MAC Lipstick in Viva Glam Cyndi and Bobbi Brown Lip Balm SPF15. The rest of them have just been rattling around in my bag and probably causing some sort of damage to my shoulder!
How many lip products do you carry in your handbag? Count them up and let me know or better yet, blog about it and drop the link in the comments box. I hope I'm not alone with carrying that many products.
Until next time...
Keep swivelling those hips in your