Following on from my previous FOTN/EOTN post of what I had on my face at the pre-wedding party, it seemed fitting that I did a post of my makeup from the actual wedding day. In true Indian fashion, the wedding begun at about 10.30am at the temple which finished at 12pm and then went straight into the wedding reception at The Park Lane Hotel in London until 6pm. With that in mind, it was important that the makeup I applied in the morning would last me all day and the eye makeup would be fitting both the actual ceremony and the party afterwards.
This is what my face wore (cue Bollywood-esque pose):
I only did one touch up through the whole day which was after the morning ceremony and before the afternoon shindig and that kept my face looking fresh the rest of the day.
Products I used on my face (in the order I applied them):
- Benefit Porefessional - This really is an amazing product and helps my makeup to stick while throwing some moves on the dancefloor.
- Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation in Natural - I have just run out of this and I'm really upset because it is one of my favourites. I've been told Max Factor Second Skin foundation is a good dupe so will pick that up tomorrow.
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Corrector in Bisque
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Natural
- Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Loose Powder in Pale Yellow - Helps to set all the products on my face without making me look cakey.
Products I used on my eyes (in the order I applied them):
- Urban Decay Primer Potion - The best eyeshadow primer this side of the woods
- Urban Decay NYC Book of Shadows 'Snatch' - All over the lid
- Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows 'Queen' - In outer corner and crease
- Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows 'White Rabbit' - Brow and inner corner highlight
- Lancome Artliner in Noir - Upper lash line
- Max Factor Kohl Pencil in Black - Tightline and waterline
- Paula's Choice Illicit Lash Maximum Impact Mascara
- ELF Eyebrow Filler & Lifter - Used the 'Filler' end with my Bobbi Brown Eyebrow Brush
- Natio Brow & Lash Mascara - To set my brows and keep them in place
Products I used on my lips (in the order I applied them):
- LUSH Lip Scrub in Bubblegum - Needed to prep them before applying such a bold colour
- Vaseline Lip Therapy Lip Balm
- MAC lipstick in Gulabi - Limited edition from the Mickey Contractor collection
As always, I spritzed my face after I had applied all my makeup with The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist (or my MAC Fix+ depending on whichever I see first) which I feel seals all the products together and keeps my face from looking all caked on.
If any of you are wondering, my earrings are by Majique - They have some absolutely amazing jewellery and accessories so make sure you go take a look at their site!
I hope you're all having a great weekend and have showered your mothers/grandmothers/aunts with all the love and affection that they deserve. Happy Mother's Day to all of the yummy mummies out there!
Until next time...
Keep swivelling your hips in your