I don't know how, but I managed to get another FOTN photo for you AND an EOTN photo too! I must be on some serious blogging roll right now! Haha.
Anyway, last night I attended a 1st birthday party for a friend's nephew so I thought I'd take some quick photos before I left with the low down with what I had on my muggins...
- Bobbi Brown Corrector in Bisque
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Natural
- Bobbi Brown Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation in Natural Tan
- Illamasqua Powder Blush in Tweak
- MAC Powder Blush in Style
- MAC Lipstick in Pink Friday
- MAC Lipstick in Gulabi
I decided to layer my lipstick because when I applied Pink Friday it really didn't do it for me so i smudged in some Gulabi and customised it :)
The eye makeup for the night:
A really simple and effortless golden look...
What I used:
- MAC Paint Pot in Vintage Selection (from the Cham-Pale collection)
- Urban Decay 'Maui Wowie' (all over the lid)
- Urban Decay 'Last Call' (in the crease
- MAC 'Grain' (highlight)
- Lancome Artliner (upper lash line)
- Max Factor kohl liner (water line)
- Lancome Hypnose Precious Cells
I actually applied all my eyeshadows with my fingers because I wanted to see how well I could apply makeup without using brushes. Hey, you never know when you might be without a make-up brush one day! Overall, I don't think I did too bad of a job... It's a bit difficult to blend colours together without a brush but a trust piece of cotton wool and a cotton bud fixed that right up.
What other tricks do any of you have for applying makeup without brushes? Answers in the box please!
Take care and keep swivelling those hips in your